Pipe spools are fabricated from a number of raw pipes and pipe fittings(e.g. elbows,flanges,tees etc) in fabrication shops.Raw pipes are cut to the required sizes and moved with pipe fittings to a fitting table,where some of the components are fitted together (i.e. temporarily connected).The resulting sub-assembly(part of the final pipe spool) continues with welding operations (i.e. permanent connected) before it comes back to the fitting table and gets fitted with other spool components.
FBE coated pipe spools are spool with FBE coating.FBE stand for fusion bonded epoxy,which could protect pipeline many years.FBE is environment friendly,there is no three wastes (waste gas,waste water,waste residues)
Advantage of FBE coated pipe spools(Why users choose pipe spool with FBE coating?)
Long Term Corrosion Protection
- FBE’s excellent adhesion to steel provides superior long term corrosion resistance and protection of pipelines operating at moderate temperatures for the designed life.
- Superior adhesion properties provide excellent resistance to cathodic disbondment which reduces the total cost of cathodic protection during the operation of the pipeline.
- Advanced manufacturing techniques allow FBE to be customized to your specific project.
- Can be applied to various pipe diameters from 90 mm (3.5″) to over 1220 mm (48″).
- Can be applied in a wide range of thicknesses to cost effectively meet unique project specifications and performance requirements.
Good Mechanical and Chemical Protection
- FBE can be applied as a dual layer product which provides tough physical properties that minimize damage during handling,transportation,installation and operation.
- FBE has been designed for good chemical resistance under most soil conditions.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]